Go grab the silverlight toolkit from here. A newer version got released today. If you are wondering what's new,
Here, take a sneak peek
- More than 80 improvements and bug fixes
- AutoCompleteBox and NumericUpDown have been moved into the Stable Quality Band.
- Three new themes have been added: Bureau Black, Bureau Blue and Whistler Blue.
- The sample application has been given a make-over and is now more polished and easier to navigate.
- More tests added.
- Better design-time support in both Visual Studio 2008 and Expression Blend, including icons, property tooltips and better property organization in the property editor.
- AutomationPeer support added for AutoCompleteBox, Expander and NumericUpDown (as well as UpDownBase).
- Charting improvements galore!
What's in the Silverlight Toolkit December 2008 release?
- Components in the Stable Quality Band
- Components in the Preview Quality Band
- Several professional Themes for use in your applications.
- Sample application projects
- View the samples live
- Integrated code and XAML source viewer