Wednesday 4 June 2008

Microsoft Imagine Cup 08

I am participating in the Microsoft Imagine Cup 08. We have made it to the UK Semifinals at the moment and the grand UK finale is on the 5th of June at London. We have been officially invited to the Finals [ MS is bearing the travel fair, Hotel and Food bills!! :-) ]. I'm really looking forward to it.This is my first trip to London, haven't seen it before...So, I'm a bit nervous and excited at the moment..

My team comprises of myself and my only other teammate, David Wilson. We are hoping to win this based on a solid idea and extensively equipped skills to develop the app further.

rot26

The Microsoft UK Semifinalists listing can be found here. The University of HULL has been bagging the UK Finals from last 2 years. We are hoping to keep up the spirit alive and kicking from our university..

2 days to go, fingers crossed..

 

 

Neither prejudiced by the past nor in fear of the future,the moment, only the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment